Senior Assembly Mechanic
Friday, March 4, 2016
Mechanical with hydraulic and electrical abilities required for a mature marine manufacturer located in the Tampa Bay area.
The position would include:
- Mechanical assembly of heavy equipment: Cranes, Passerelles, Gangways, Shell doors, Hydralift systems and more.
- Assemble products according to Engineering/Manufacturing documentation.
- Maintain documentation for labor hour records, work order processing and production documentation.
- Ability to read blueprints, diagrams, schematics; must be able to understand and assemble hydraulics and electrical components.
- Ability to use all mechanics tools and operate a crane.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and write at a high school equivalent level.
- Ability to work in a team environment is essential.
- Cleans, assembles, disassembles, and replaces parts as required.
- Install hydraulic tubing, hoses, pumps, motors, including system testing.
- Install conduit, wiring as well as terminate connections.
- Test functional performance of assembled equipment/systems for SOLAS and MCA requirements.
- Career Level: 3-5 years of experience
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Commensurate upon ability
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Vision insurance.
- Life insurance, other insurances are available.
- Personal Time Off (PTO).
- Seven paid holidays
- We are a drug free workplace
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your resume and cover letter to our Human Resource Department at [email protected]. Please indicate what position you are applying for in the email content or subject line.