Assistant Service Technician
Wednesday, March 16, 2016
Mechanical with hydraulic and electrical abilities required for a mature marine service provider located in the Fort Lauderdale area.
Job type: Field Service on Hydraulic Yachting Equipment
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Career Level: 2-4 years of experience in the Marine Industry; Equivalent qualifications will be considered.
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Salary: Commensurate upon ability.
The position would include:
- Mechanical/hydraulic service of lifting and boarding equipment aboard yachts: Cranes, Passerelles, Gangways, Shell doors, Hydralift systems and more.
- Efficiently service products according to Engineering/Manufacturing documentation.
- Ability to read blueprints, diagrams, schematics; must be able to understand and service hydraulic and electrical components.
- Maintain documentation for labor hour records, work order processing and production documentation.
- Ability to use all mechanics tools and operate equipment.
- Ability to maintain a clean and respectful work area onboard customer property.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and write at a high school equivalent level.
- Ability to work in a team environment is essential.
- Cleans, assembles, disassembles, and replaces parts as required by the Senior Service Technician.
- Install hydraulic tubing, hoses, pumps, motors, including system testing.
- Install conduit, wiring as well as terminate connections.
- Flexible schedule and positive attitude is mandatory.
- Offers health insurance.
- Offers dental insurance.
- Offers vision insurance.
- Offers life insurance, other insurances are available.
- Personal Time Off (PTO).
- Seven paid holidays.
- We are a drug free workplace
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your resume and cover letter to our Human Resource Department at [email protected]. Please indicate what position you are applying for in the email content or subject line.